An excellent candidate for Phoenix Coaching is an athlete who would like greater involvement from a coach in moving to the next level or breaking through a barrier. Often times, the athlete who is interested in coaching on an individual level is looking for a more structured training plan towards an “A” race or some one who would like additional technique in one or more sports.
The Coaching package includes the following main components:
– Fitness testing to establish training zones
– Annual training plan
– Weekly training schedules along with data evaluation
– 2 hours per month of personal face time
– PFT Training Group Membership
– Functional Movement Systems evaluation and corrective exercises
– Technique guidance in cycling and running
Additional services can be purchased in 30 minutes blocks at $30 per block. Example additional services are swim stroke technique, periodized weight training, video tape analysis of swim, bike and run technique and face time beyond the 2 hour limit.