An excellent candidate for Phoenix Prime Coaching is an athlete who would like greater involvement from a coach in moving to the next level or breaking through a barrier. Often times, the athlete who is interested in this additional coaching on an individual level is looking for a more structured training plan towards an “A” race or some one who would like additional technique in one or more sports. A wide range of athletes will sign up for the Phoenix Prime level as having a high placing at a race has nothing to do with the desire to improve and the determination to progress beyond their current level.
The Prime Coaching package includes the following main components:
– Fitness testing to establish training zones
– Annual training plan
– Weekly training schedules along with data evaluation
– 2 hours per month of personal face time
– Silver Level Loft Membership
– 50% off additional CompuTrainer and Group Fitness classes
– Functional Movement Systems evaluation and corrective exercises
– Technique guidance in cycling and running
Additional services can be purchased in 30 minutes blocks at $30 per block. Example additional services are swim stroke technique, periodized weight training, video tape analysis of swim, bike and run technique and face time beyond the 2 hour limit.